Training and Workshops for Professionals
Training Available to Professionals, Mental Health Organizations, Hospitals, and Congregations
- Supervision and Consultation
- Mentalization Based Treatment
- Addictions and Attachment
- Group Therapy
- Group Dynamics
- Group and Organizational Conflict
- Self of the Therapist/Leader
- Deepening Emotional Intimacy
- Affect Regulation
- Dissociative Processes in Groups
- Persecutory Self States in Groups
Workshop and Training Format
- Format length can be as short as 1-2 hours or as extensive as 1-2 days of training.
- Presentations usually include didactic, discussion, and experiential components such as process groups, demonstration groups, small group discussions, role plays, and the use of movie clips or video training.
- The goal of our training is to utilize experiential learning techniques to assist with the understanding and integration of the theoretical and clinical material being taught.
Presentations Previously Made
- National Faculty, American Group Psychotherapy Association: 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- Atlanta Group Psychotherapy Society: Keynote Presenters, Fall 2013
- Indiana Conference, National Association of Social Workers
- Indiana Counseling Association
- Christian Theological Seminary
- Indiana Society for Psychoanalytic Thought
- Numerous other workshops, lectures, and trainings provided to local mental health organizations, hospitals, and congregations.
Feedback from Previous Workshop and Training Participants
- "I am learning so much about group dynamics! I really think I've learned more in two trainings than I did in an entire semester of 'Groups' in my MSW program!"
- "This training is excellent. The knowledge shared is very helpful as well as experiencing the process group."
- "I had hoped to gain more self awareness and understanding of group work. My expectations were exceeded! Thank you!"
- "Leaders possessed excellent grasp of subject matter and ability to connect this knowledge with experience."
- "Consistently meet and exceed training expectations."
If you would like information, please call Dr. Bernie Lyon at 317-259-8965, ext. 0, or Karis Klassen at 317-259-0911, ext. 2.
921 E. 86th St., Suite 210, Indianapolis, IN 46240
317-259-8965, Extension 0
Email Us for More Information